Complaint Review: Danny's Family Car Wash

• Submitted: Tue, January 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 09, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Danny's Family Car Wash
1945 E Highland Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Danny's Family Car Wash Bait and Switch Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

When entering the Danny's car wash I requested a basic wash. As I was walking away from my car the attendent asked " Would you like your mats washed, it's only a dollar." I said " Sure for a buck why not."

When I went to pay I was supprised to see that I was charged $1 per mat.

I complained to the manager on duity but he just srugged it off as though I was stupid to assume that they wouldn't charge that way.

What was done to me was deceptive.

I will be avoiding Danny's in the future and I suggest thet anyone doing business there make sure that you check your ticket before you get inside to see that you are being charged what you expect.

Jim
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2007 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash-Bait-and-Switch-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-229585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny's Family Car Wash