Complaint Review: Dating Site Builder

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Trampz.com — Sunnyvale California United States of America
Dating Site Builder

Dating Site Builder provide dating stie scripts for monthly payments on line Santa clara, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I am Satisfied Client

WARNING..DO NOT USE THIS SITE SYSTEM!
1.)BUGS IN SITE: The site that I purchased from Dating Site Builder is down more than its been up due to the bugs in their system or them doing their systems updates(with out warning/no communication) so you cant work on your own site even though you have aid them for it, costing you more money, especially if you have hired a staff to help you build that day/week.

2.)CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND BAD:Dating Site Builder are very inconsiderate regarding their customer service as it is impossible to get an educated response to your questions, its like talking to a 14 year old at times. It can take weeks to get a response, most of the times you dont get one at all.

3.)PAYMENTS: They have absolutely no communications regarding the payments you are making to them  or need to make. Your bank account is dinged for the amount owed but you have no idea when this will happen. When you ask them about seeing your payment/account history with them they say check your bank statement. So you dont know what your paying for or when! Dating Site Builders do NOT communicate with you about their payment system regardless. any questions regarding payment are ignored completely.

4.)BEWARE -BEWARE: NOW/currently at this moment in time all the work I have done on my site is gone...my site is completely shut down.  When I type in my domain name(which I bought from GO Daddy and own personally)into Google (after all the hard work of getting my site submitted to the search engines, directories, twitter, facebook, etc that I did myself, which I paid them to do and apparently did not do) after all my work my site is/was actually beginning to collect users and make me money...its not my site!  My site is NOW being cloaked by someone elses site(FISHERS DATING which is owned one of  by Dating Site Builder associates).  My site is NOT there, as in... the name of my site is but Dating Site Builders are using my SEO work as their own. You click on my sites name and a different site pops up (Fishers Dating). I have ths screen shot!

Dating Site Builder has my email address and use it continuously send me updates on new templates but yet cant communicate problems or payment history's, etc. Something that is a basic fundamental to all businesses.I refuse to pay them until I get some answers. They need to remove FISHERS DATING off my domain name & SEO.  If Dating Site Builders work as hard on their site and customer satisfaction/service, billing process and communications as they do on making new templates this would be a  fairly nice site but it leaves a lot to be desired in the professional field.  My suggestions is DO NOT USE DATING SITE BUILDER EVER! They take your money and the rest is a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dating-Site-Builder/internet/Dating-Site-Builder-provide-dating-stie-scripts-for-monthly-payments-on-line-Santa-clara-697033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dating Site Builder

I am Satisfied Client

AUTHOR: kashley richards - (United States of America)

"I know many many dating sites, and only Dating Site Builder is The Best free dating site, .In addition to slew of great feature they some how manage to eliminate scammers, which are plenty everywhere else. Love it !Way better than other website builder.