Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2003

• Reported By:Black Hawk South Dakota
Deer Creek Products
3038 NW 25th Ave Pompano, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products Ripoff promised to refund my money in 2002 I can't believe they are still allowed to take orders Pompano Florida

On April 15th I sent in a order for three item. I paid them $40.80.

On May 30th they sent a card saying the products weren't in yet but would send them as soon as possible or I could request a refund. They gave a phone #.

I called it and they agreed to refund and that it would'nt take over 30 days. I trusted them. I can't believe they are still allowed to take orders.

Doris
Black Hawk, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2003 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Florida-33069/Deer-Creek-Products-Ripoff-promised-to-refund-my-money-in-2002-I-cant-believe-they-are-st-59591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products