• Report: #419933

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Saltville Virginia
Dell Preferred Account
PO Box 6403 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Dell Financial Services Dell Preferred Account Making It Big, by RIPPING OFF STUDENTS Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Comment: BUY DELL COMPUTERS USED AND SAVE!

This company has made $millions on Students trying to go to school and paying for 30 - 55% intrest and fees,

The customer service is a nightmare.

The accounting service is impossible, with people from inda or iran running the show, if most people can't understand, they will just pay and forget, that is how Dell gets rich, How Sad!!!!!

Our account has been paid off in full for some time, however we ordered extra memory in Jan/ 09, Only $41.94 so when the bill came today, I tryed to pay the bill online, because the account was idle or paid off so long, they blocked me, then sent me over to customer service on the 800 line, to wait for 45 minutes just to find out they were closed. My time is valuable also, so I set up a new password and finnialy got the thing paid.

On the website they post a malicious software virious had affected some customers on Dec.2/ 08. Dell is the company selling the units if they can't keep the virious off their pay site, Then why should we even think about Dell at Sale time????

Mark / smyth co va
Saltville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Preferred-Account/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-6403/Dell-Financial-Services-Dell-Preferred-Account-Making-It-Big-by-RIPPING-OFF-STUDENTS-Caro-419933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Preferred Account

BUY DELL COMPUTERS USED AND SAVE!

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I MAKE IT A POINT TO ALWAYS BUY USED COMPUTERS FOR LESS THAN A THIRD OF WHAT I WOULD PAY FOR A NEW ONE WITHOUT ALL OF THE HASSLE OF FINANCING AND THE b***s*** THAT GOES WITH IT.

I LIKE THEM USED BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER ONES HAVE BURNED UP AND THIS ONE HAS PROBABLY BEEN REPAIRED AND I JUST PUT IN A WIRELESS CARD AND MAX OUT THE MEMORY AND I AM GOOD TO GO AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF OF ME.

OH YEAH, I AM A STUDENT TOO.