Complaint Review: Deluxe Hire

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: stockwell — cirencester Other
Deluxe Hire
28 Grosvnor St Mayfair. London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Deluxe Hire www.deluxehire.co.uk Took our money and never delivered goods or made contact! London United Kingdom Internet

! NEVER! BOOK WITH DELUXE HIRE! unless you want to be let down, dissapointed and robbed! I ordered an assortment of things for my wedding from them. I paid in May for my wedding in August. On the day nothing turned up and I was not contacted at all.

I had to send out and hire from other places on the day which cost more money. I rang them after the wedding and received no apology or reason why I had been let down. In fact they couldn't have cared less.I asked for my money back and was told that they would credit it straight away. Of course it still hasnt arrived and six weeks later we are still waiting. Are now with trading standards to try to get some sort of help. These people are oviously con artists and must be making a fortune out of other peoples misery. ! In fact I dont think they ever have any intention in providing goods if they even have them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Hire/London-Select-StateProvince-W1K-4QR/Deluxe-Hire-wwwdeluxehirecouk-Took-our-money-and-never-delivered-goods-or-made-contact-1083157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Hire