Complaint Review: Deluxe Motors

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
Deluxe Motors
416 NW 79th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Deluxe Motors ripoff stealin peoples money Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't give them the car back!

To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to let people know that this car dealer is not fair and loves to ripoff peoples money..

My husband and I went to this dealer because we were told that they were fair. We decided to take a Nisan Xtera which we were told we were not going to have any problems financing.

A week has passed and the car is still not financed, the only bank that would finance my husband advised that the car had to have less than 50,000 miles.

When we asked for our down payment back after being told that if the deal did not work out that it was totally reversible now they are giving us the run around and don't want to give us the money

I believe that they have been unfair. they advised us that if we returned the car that we cannot finance that we would lose the $3000.00 they we gave them for a down payment.

I don't know what to do please help me, can someone give me some advise.

Annette
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Motors/Miami-Florida-33150/Deluxe-Motors-ripoff-stealin-peoples-money-Miami-Florida-159547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Motors

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't give them the car back!

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Don't return the car until they give you your deposit back... They have to return any deposits to you if they couldn't get financing for you. And, if you gave them a $3000 deposit as you state, you would be wise to hang on to the car until they gave you your money back. Take a policeman with you as well when you do return the car. Just to insure that they aren't lying to you just to get the car back.

If you have returned the car already, then Small Claims Court is the answer.