Complaint Review: Desert Kia - budget Car Sales

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:gilbert Arizona
Desert Kia - budget Car Sales
1025 N. Arizona Ave Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

Desert Kia/budget Car Sales ripoff, offeris not what they put in contract BEWARE Gilbert Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: don't sign anything without another person to help you

*Consumer Comment: Most of the problems of car buying are from dishonest salesmen and F&I managers.

*Consumer Suggestion: blame the dealers after all we are the cause of all your troubles

The price they offered on the car was diffrent when the contract came to be signed, the intrest was higher, the price was soposed to be including tax and license fees, and it was added in addition too. I didn't see the change until i got home (after I signed ). On my way back to see what I can do. I thought i got all the errors but i missed one.never trust a car salesman they don't keep their words, the try to pass stuff by you

Cynthia
gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2004 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Kia-budget-Car-Sales/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/Desert-Kiabudget-Car-Sales-ripoff-offeris-not-what-they-put-in-contract-BEWARE-Gilbert-A-77986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Kia - budget Car Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

don't sign anything without another person to help you

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Wow, jamie sounds like a very unhappy car sales man, I suggest you don't sign anything witout another person to help you check over the contract.Like anything else there are honest and dishonest salesmen.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Most consumers are better off financing outside the dealership because they will know what they are qualified for. NO SURPRISES. It is harder for a dealership to rip customers when they already have a check in hand and removes the riskiest part of purchasing the car financing. Jamie you have the typical bad attitude of a car salesman. Cynthia is disgusted that she was lied to and misled by the F&I office. I may check into buying a car over the internet to avoid most of the BS in the F&I office.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

blame the dealers after all we are the cause of all your troubles

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I have been in the car business for 12 years ten of which are here in the Phoenix area. I am a Internet sales manager mainly because I do not have to deal with the likes of this person. I go through periods where I am almost amazed by the advanced level of compentence of the comsumers out there today.....but then I read a story like this and the illusion is all gone, or I get a phone call like "are you giving $5000 trade in on any car running or not"? Well of course I am dummy.

Go ahead and blame the dealers after all we are the cause of all your troubles. For Heavens sake lets not blame that eight ball or the OE 8 or the St. Ides or even the herb that we partook in. No it is not your fault it is all ours. And by the way...instead of buying a car save the money for a bus pass and reading lessions so you can at least read the bus book.

Bitter??? You bet.