Complaint Review: Detective Oleary

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Detective Oleary — slatersville Rhode Island
Detective Oleary
, Select State/Province USA

Reg Cure Pro I purchsed it and it has been ten months, now it is shut down and I am told that if i want to renew it I can use it. It is crap, spybot, and glary utilities is free and does more. This is a scam on line internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your RegCure Pro Subscription

I purchased this ten months ago and it has not shut down telling me that I need to reregister it if I want to use it.

It doesn not work that great and leaves risidual files in your computer to make you thing that there is a problem if you do not re-register it.

It is a rip off.

The free programs Glary utilities and CCleaner do so much more

Be ware, really ten months!!!

The put a program in it to shut you down and make you think that you have problems if you do not re-register or upgrade. Don't be fooled.

If these people were in the United States thay would be prosocutted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Detective-Oleary/Select-StateProvince/Reg-Cure-Pro-I-purchsed-it-and-it-has-been-ten-months-now-it-is-shut-down-and-I-am-told-1128303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detective Oleary

Your RegCure Pro Subscription

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - ()

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced.  ParetoLogic is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to customersupport@paretologic.com and someone will get back to you promptly.  If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-877-420-7340 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards