- Report: #1026555
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Diamond Resorts International
Diamond Resorts International10600 West Charleston Las Vegas NV Internet United States of America
Diamond Resorts International Fraudulent Timeshare , Internet
*Author of original report: Satisfaction
*Consumer Suggestion: you're not the only one
*UPDATE Employee: Response to Member 3-10-2013
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Since Diamond Resorts took over the resorts I have experienced the following":
- The maintenance fees have increased exponentially.
- It is much more difficult to reserve a vacation if fact they say there are no weeks available when in fact there are.
- It is extremely difficult to get ahold of a service representative.
- This year I was double billed for two separate maintenance fees and my account balance changed 3 times. I have called customer services numerous times and talked to Yolanda, Alex, Peter & Dana to name a few. I have written several times on the web site to rectify this situation. I have been told by several of the above named individuals that my account was being reviewed by corporate and I would be receiving a call soon from someone in corporate. This has not happened. Due to their accounting issue they have blocked me from making a reservation. Their issue yet no action on their part.
If you are considering purchasing a timeshare from a resort run by Diamond Resorts I would encourage you to think twice. I used to enjoy owning a timeshare. Since DRI took over the entire ownership experience has been traumatic.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Resorts-International/internet/Diamond-Resorts-International-Fraudulent-Timeshare-Internet-1026555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.