Complaint Review: Diggcomm Solutions Technology And Design LLC

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Pikeville Kentucky
Diggcomm Solutions Technology And Design LLC
Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Diggcomm Solutions Technology And Design LLC DIGGCOMM got me too, on a CitiCard account Louisville Kentucky

I have a CitiCard credit card and had not had a balance on the card or recieved a credit card statement for several months. Then I recieved a statment for April which showed a charge on by card for $12.79 from DIGGCOMM SOLUTIONS, TECHNOLOGY, AND DESIGN LLC. This charge was dated 04/23/2008. I immediately contacted CitiCard to report the charge. I recieved a letter from CitiCard that I had to sign stating that the charge was fraudlent, I am now signing my second letter stating the same thing. I live in Kentucky and I know that the phone number given is not a Louisville area code. After a google search I found it to be an Alameda, California area code.

Littlecreeker
Pikeville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diggcomm-Solutions-Technology-And-Design-LLC/Louisville-Kentucky-41501/Diggcomm-Solutions-Technology-And-Design-LLC-DIGGCOMM-got-me-too-on-a-CitiCard-account-Lo-363536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diggcomm Solutions Technology And Design LLC