Complaint Review: Digital Audio

• Submitted: Fri, August 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Digital Audio
8660 Rio San Diego San Diego, California U.S.A.

Digital Audio - Digital Research 5.1 Pro Series ripoff Oceanside San Diego California

The same scam happened to me about six months ago. My friend and I were in the parking lot at Walmart in Oceanside when these two guys pulled up in a blue car and asked if we wanted to buy surround sound.

They pulled up beside us and said " Do you guys want to buy a home theatre system. The original price is $2000, but our boss told us that if we came back with the systems we would get fired."

Me being the person that i am i talked him down to $170 a piece and they walked away with my $340, I came home immediately and told my husband about a good deal and he said it was a scam.

If you see these two guys selling electronic out of their car do not buy from them! It is a SCAM!

Carolyn
Oceanside, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Audio/San-Diego-California/Digital-Audio-Digital-Research-51-Pro-Series-ripoff-Oceanside-San-Diego-California-105761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Audio