Complaint Review: Ding King Stole My Money

• Submitted: Sun, November 14, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By:all cities California
Ding King Stole My Money
dingking.com , California U.S.A.

Ding King Stole My Money don't let them get you money too California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Another Fake Report By A Competitor

*Consumer Comment: Todd Read please

*Consumer Comment: THIS IS TRUE

* : Satisfied Ding King student here.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM

*Consumer Suggestion: They have responded in good faith

*Author of original report: Deceitful reply, attempt to look good

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusation - Must Be a Competitor!

I borrowed the $1000 needed to start a Ding King Franchise. It loked like a great part time investment, weekends and some evenings. I spoke with Todd, the sales guy, from the Newport Beach facility, he assured me I would make back my borrowed money in 6 months or less.

He told me @ the continuous support on the 800 tech support line. Also about the newsletters & yearly conferences are part of the package. I also boutght the $300 Video & manual training, more wasted money. I called Todd and told him the problems I was having and said I wanted my money back, he said no. That's it, I keep calling, (800)538-0513 or (714)775-9450 and leaving messages, but am not getting any help, looks like a scam to me.....

Stolen
all cities, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2004 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ding-King-Stole-My-Money/California/Ding-King-Stole-My-Money-dont-let-them-get-you-money-too-California-117784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ding King Stole My Money

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Another Fake Report By A Competitor

AUTHOR: President of Company - ()

#1 We don't sell franchises and if we did the cost wouldn't be $1,000!

Seriously.....The author is Stolen from all cities, USA????????

Very clear attempt to damage the reputation of a quality company!

This is sad that any bozo can hide behing the keyboard and type slanderous and false information to make themselves look better!

LET ME REITERATE for customers researching our business:

This FALSE REPORT has been made and confirmed to be from a COMPETITOR intending to SLANDER and harm my company. Their IP address and testimony from their ex-employee has been confirmed and with depositions pending, the truth will prevail.

Your airfare and hotel expenses are “on me” so you can see the quality first hand before attending our school……That is how confident I am in the quality we offer everyone of our students.

Legal Action has been initiated to STOP THE NEGATIVE and ILLEGAL ACTS! You've been doing this for years and it's not only dirty, but ILLEGAL! Your attempt to litter your FALSE Complaint with keywords that Google will pick up and place in the search results is obvious and very sad!

• My company is State Licensed to operate a school with NOT ONE COMPLAINT!
  • My company is registered with the State Attorney General with NO COMPLAINTS!
  • My company is registered with the Business Consumer Alliance Group with a AAA Rating!
  • My company is registered with the Better Business Bureau with a AAA Rating!
  • My customers are extremely happy and satisfied with their experience.
  • I have been in the business for 21 years and if I ever had a customer that wasn't satisfied for any reason, I WOULD HANDLE THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY! I welcome this so called unhappy customer to provide a copy of your enrollment document and invoice for a FULL REFUND.....Also, upload your graduation photo to prove you are a student of my school…..THIS WON’T HAPPEN!

It has come to our attention that the competitor in question is directing you to read these reviews about my company (WHICH HE WROTE HIMSELF) to persuade you to do business with his company.

Again, the statements made by this competitor in his multiple reports are flat out lies intended to harm my company's reputation and persuade you to do business with his. Do your research; I believe you will find he is not licensed to offer training in California and does not comply with the SAMP ACT with the State Attorney General's Office.

Should anyone reading this wish to speak to me directly or any of my graduates, please contact me personally at 1-800-304-3464.

I am so confident in the quality of our training programs that I will pay for your airfare and hotel to visit our school prior to you starting class!

In the Spirit of Good Business,

Todd

Todd Read please

AUTHOR: lidents - (United States of America)

Hello. i was a student at the ding king and paid for a 2week class for $8000.00 i will say i will write my whole big long story in a few days but would rather speak to todd if u see this please contact me ..(((ROR redacted)))...just to be short --i ended up paying another $9500.00 to get trained at a diff company after the fact . My story will be posted if i dont hear from todd thank you

THIS IS TRUE

AUTHOR: fire788 - (United States of America)

I PAID $ 7.500,00 FOR 2 WEEK PROGRAM IN ORLANDO FL THE TOOLS IS USE LESS, THE PROGRAM IT'S VERY BAD ONE WEEK YOU JUST TRAINING WITH NO CLUE WHAT YOU DOING ON OLD DOOR ( JUST THE DOOR), THE INSTRUCTOR ALL THE TIME NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU, 2 WEEK HE CHANGE YOU TO TRAINING IN ONE OLD CAR BUT STILL NO GIVE A SHIT, ON LHE LAST DAY HE SHOW, YOU SOME THING AND FINISH.
IF THIS IS NOT A SCAM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A REALLY SCAM
NEXT WEEK YOU BACK HOME, AND REALIZE YOU JUST LOST $ 7.500,00

#4

Satisfied Ding King student here.

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

I went to Ding King in Fountain Valley,Ca and trained with James and Sal.They are good instructors.I have spoken to Todd a few times on the phone and he has helped tremendously.He is an easy to talk to person and makes me feel like a friend.

I took out a student loan from Sallie Mae to pay for my training.10 year loan that I had paid off in just over 1 year.

If you apply yourself and get good with practice you WILL make some good money doing this.I have.I started making money the day after I got back from my training.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM

AUTHOR: Jacob - (U.S.A.)

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam, this company is a scam. Big promises of support and all the money you'll make. Hey hire people to work for you, get ready to expand quickly. What a joke these people try and squeeze as much as possible before you get wise. I invested the initial $2000 and wasn't going to sink another $300 but they were very persuasive. I have yet to make a dime using the "techniques" they teach because they don't work and people want their money back after you finish the job. I don't blame them though, the job is crap.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

They have responded in good faith

AUTHOR: Devil's Advocate - (U.S.A.)

It is time to come from behind the curtain and reveal your indentity. He knows not of this person that you had as the complaint holder and then erased, why?

Todd has responded and you have put his phone numbers on this website now reveal yourslef to him to resolve this fairly if in fact this is a real claim????? Does not look like it is real.

Deceitful reply, attempt to look good

AUTHOR: Stolen - (U.S.A.)

Todd, you look good in your reply, how about coming good in your refund. I have left so many messages the 7 button my phone sticks now. You say you have no knowledge of a franchise, BINGO. You win. You have my money, and are willing to protect you place in the money line by answering a complaint here, although you are illusive on the phone.

I am not another company as you state, that's for sure, although that was my intent when I sent you my money. So fess up, say you are wrong, and give me back my money.
For all you out there trying to figure who is lieing here, look around before you send you money too.

Here it is again, so you don't have to scroll:

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusation - Must Be a Competitor!

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

My name is Todd Sudeck. I have no customer named Jeorge in Illinois. My company does not sell franchises. I have received no requests for any refund from this individual. My company operates State Cerified School and provide nothing but the finest education and customer service.

This individuals claim is untrue and intended to damage my company's reputation. This is clearly a competitor attempting to compete unfarily.

Please remove this person's false claims from your website. Additionally, I welcome you to research this supposed persons name, phone, email and other pertinent information to determine legitimacy.

Furthermore, I request you to provide the information to me so I can contact this person for legal ramifications to his lies and deceitful actions.