Complaint Review: Direct Capital corp

rancho cucamonga, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Direct Capital - Direct Capital Corporation lies and tries to strong arm you at payoff adding fees not in your contract rancho cucamonga, California

* : VP Paul Ringuette of Direct Capital gets it done

After making 21 of 24 payments all on time (auto deducted) Direct Capital was contacted to make a payoff. Matt Will gave me 3 different amounts for payoff, all which were wrong. It apears they want to add $ 379.00 for fee's not due them.  I have asked several times to email or fax me a break down of these charges and I am pormised but have not received. I have 3 payments of $857.46 and a dollar buy out.

My amount should be $ 2572.38 plus a dollar. They now want $2922.00 with out any explanation. Stay away from them at any cost or at least check them out. I wish I would have done that before I dealt with them.

Mike

(((ROR REDACTED)))

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital-corp/rancho-cucamonga-California-91739/Direct-Capital-Direct-Capital-Corporation-lies-and-tries-to-strong-arm-you-at-payoff-add-479421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital corp

#1

VP Paul Ringuette of Direct Capital gets it done

AUTHOR: m.paggen trucking inc - (USA)

After reading reports about Direct Capital I saw that some were successfull contacting a Mr.Paul Ringuette at Direct Capital. I emailed Mr.Ringuette and explained my problems. Mr.Ringuette called me and got my story and within two days had everything taken care of to my liking. I am not sure I would use Direct Capital again, but if Paul Ringuette was involved I would. I found him to be a man of honor and of his word. Thank you Mr.Paul Ringuette.