Complaint Review: Direct-Mark Subscriptions

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Forestville Maryland
Direct-Mark Subscriptions
2411 Ritchie Road, Forestville, Maryland Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Direct-Mark Subscriptions Falsification-Scam for Money Florida Nationwide

On Saturday June 13, the Magazine company know as Direct-Mark Subscription and per my checking account information is located in Florda the telephone number1800-269-4179, called and offered me a subscription for magazines, at first I started just to hang up but I listened and they were offering me magazines that I like; therefore, I made a decision to order them.

They offered me as a promotion a 1000.00 shopping spree which sounded too good to be true, I relented and took out the subscription which cost me at the end $39.90, a ripoff. Also, they wanted me to take on an addition $5.00 for some other coupon deal and I told them I did not want it.

I thought since some days, I could relax and sit down and read it would be ok, until I got the 1000.00 shopping spree certificate and went on line-You pay more for the shipping and handling for instance one shipping and handling cost was $27.00, picture that-A lot of the items you can in the mail free and they charge you an arm and a leg.

One particular item is the back scratcher, that at the dollar store cost $1.00, with no shipping and handling, they want 2.98 for it and says its original price is $8.00, picture that. A wooden back scratcher-A ripoff. Those items and prices are not worth the paper they printed on the certificate. They need to stop ripping people off with their fast talk.

I cancelled my subscription and demanded my $39.90 reimbursed-A bit rip off-you pay for the subscription with an arm and leg.

Forestville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Mark-Subscriptions/Nationwide-Florida/Direct-Mark-Subscriptions-Falsification-Scam-for-Money-Florida-Nationwide-464014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct-Mark Subscriptions