Complaint Review: Direct Subscription Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Maria — EVANS Colorado United States of America
Direct Subscription Services, Inc.

Direct Subscription Services, Inc. Door-to-door magazine scam which claims its sales help financially deprived college students travel. Internet

I was suckered by a very sweet and personable young girl. She was selling magazines to earn points to travel out of state. I am usually a better judge of character..

I ordered a magazine for my preschooler back in June (2011) and had not received it by October (2011). I emailed the customer service department and was re-assured that my subscription was on it's way in 4-6 weeks..

It is now the end of December (2011), and i am unable to reach anyone via email regarding this matter..I am not giving up until my money is refunded. I no longer will offer my time or money to door-to-door college students striving to travel..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc/internet/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc-Door-to-door-magazine-scam-which-claims-its-sales-help-811611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Subscription Services, Inc.