Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Barbra — Orange Parkj Florida
Direct TV
Orange Park, Florida USA

Direct TV Sold me a service and them provided equipment that will not enable me to use sevice Orange Park Florida

I obtained service from Direct TV for 5 TV's in my home.  We have had problems with this issue and after being unable to correct the inability to utilize all TV's caledl Direct.  We were informed that the equipment provideed would not allow us to use all TV's we are paying for.  After many phone conversations with the company they have given us the option of purchasing additional equiptment for $199 with a credit for $100 on the bill.  I declined the offer since they sold me a service they could not provide iwth the equipment provided and informed the company I wished to discontinue the service and they have informed me the will charge me a early disconnect fee of $320.

They sold a service and provided equipment the would not allow me to use the service and now they want to make me pay for additional equipment even though they lied to me about the service thety could provide when I signed up for the service.  They were rude and refused to correct the situation at no cost to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Orange-Park-Florida/Direct-TV-Sold-me-a-service-and-them-provided-equipment-that-will-not-enable-me-to-use-se-1096567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV