Complaint Review: Discovery Products - And Interstate Distribution Center

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:Farmington New Mexico
Discovery Products - And Interstate Distribution Center
9854 National Blvd. #277 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Discovery Products And Interstate Distribution Center Ripoff horrible and dishonest people Los Angeles California

I had just started this new secratary job at a University and that's when i got the call from these people. I just thought, this was our regular venders for dry ink for our Xerox machine. The people where extremely nice and said they would fax me an order confirmation and I just had to sign it. Yes they did say I got 50% off on our order and that they were going to hold on to our other orders that were never made, to my surprise.

A couple days later i looked at the fax they sent me and notice they didn't have an address for their service company. I tried to make a Purchace Order and we didn't have a vendor number with them. So i went online and tried to look for their company and found out they were ripoff dealers. What a shock that was. So people please watch out... I havn't gotten our order from these people just yet and when i do try to call them no one answers.

Farmington, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discovery-Products-And-Interstate-Distribution-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Discovery-Products-And-Interstate-Distribution-Center-Ripoff-horrible-and-dishonest-people-106680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discovery Products - And Interstate Distribution Center