voters

P.O. Box 9033 LIttleton, Colorado United States of America

Dish Network stupid unexplain charges on bill LIttleton, Colorado

*General Comment: This is not my post

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help

i have been with dish network aleast 4 years and my bill have always had charges that i never understood

wed 28,2012 i called dish to make and payment and to talk about these charges on my bill and why its so high. So some girl in custmer service tells me because of not returning boxes. i kindly expain that when i ask do you want me to send the boxes back you tell me no i don't need them.  i spoke to someone couple months ago who was helping me fix my programing with one of the boxes and asked did you want to send back the box,her answer was no. But this is what i don't understand.  so the girl tells me that bill is 593.00 and that she give me a extesion until nov 10,2012 of $ 421.95. I just want to take care of this so i said ok.

Nov 3, 2012 checking my email got a email from dish network saying that my payment is due it is $813.00.  How can i go from wed 28,2012 of paying $421.95 to $813.00 can someone please expain so i call them again nov 3,2012 then they give a bull line that you owe for boxes that was not recieved .so i explain all over again so she tells me that it nothing that they can do about it but get this she says well we gave you a $200.00 credit on one of the boxes but the other we charge full price trying to resolve this issue. because i have kids and don't want my service to go off so i bust out in tears because i'm confused. then she comes up and say i sure would not want my bill be that high. i really wanted to lay her out but i didn't then she says well i can give you a smaller package and 6 mos. half off movies package so i just said yes and hung up on her. Paying my bill online and sometimes i just pay the late charges and that is it nothing said until now. If someone have any answers or been throught this a little relief would help just knowing i'm not the only one

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/LIttleton-Colorado-80180/Dish-Network-stupid-unexplain-charges-on-bill-LIttleton-Colorado-964258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

#1 General Comment

This is not my post

AUTHOR: RocklinAim - (United States of America)

Posted 11/3/12? I have never lived in CO, nor do I have dish service.

I'd like to help

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - (USA)

confused01,

I came across your post and definitely wanted to provide you with some assistance as I understand there's been quite a bit of ongoing confusion with your billing!  In order to optimally help you with your concerns, please email me your account number so I can look over it and determine the resolutions.  My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I appreciate your efforts!