Complaint Review: Dish Network

Dish Network
Internet USA

Dish Network After one year, your monthly Dish bill TR Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I signed up with Dish after not being able to stomach the bogus billing on Direct TV. For the first year, Dish's price stayed reasonable. As SOON as the first year was up, Dish TRIPPLED my bill! When I called on January 6 about the suddenly massive charges, the rep I spoke with was rude and dismissive.

I dumped nearly all the channels to go to a lower bill. But luckily, I checked my bill. They were still charging me $50 for a 'package' that was supposed to be $30. Finally, but dumping nearly all my channel packages, I was able to get my single TV bill down to $39.

Cable companies like Dish and Direct TV are getting away  with fraudulently ROBBING consumers. We, the people, need a solution to this ongoing fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-After-one-year-your-monthly-Dish-bill-TR-Internet-1118908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Wisewoman1,

I would have to review your account to see what's going on and get this situation squared away for you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com.  Thanks for your efforts!