Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: joshuawebber98 — Escanaba Michigan United States of America
Dish Network

Dish Network I paid may 7th and am already shut off on may 25th, I paid full payment on may 7th for 52 dollars and should still have 18 days of service and was shut off on may 28th, Dish network is even saying I h Internet

*UPDATE Employee: DISH Service interruption

I paid dish network bill on May 7th for $52 dollars and was shut off on May 25th, I should still have 18 days of service left roughly and they are telling me that I now owe $62 dollars to get services started cause of a $10 activation fee, I have not gotten what I paid for in the month of may and now I have to pay extra cause of some screw up on there end, I am getting ripped off cause like I said I should have satellite for another 18 days before payment is due and am not getting any help from dish network to correct this cause they are telling me that I need to pay the $52 and extra $10 to get services started when I dont owe anything for over 2 more weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/internet/Dish-Network-I-paid-may-7th-and-am-already-shut-off-on-may-25th-I-paid-full-payment-on-m-889377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

DISH Service interruption

AUTHOR: Mark H DISH - (USA)

Hello joshuawebber98, we will be happy to see what is occurring with your DISH services and what is causing the interruption. Please email me with your DISH account number and verify your receiver number. To access your receiver number press menu on the remote twice.

Mark Haakenson