Complaint Review: Divawigs.com

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Kaycee — Jamaica New York
Divawigs.com
Internet USA

Divawigs.com I purchased a seven piece clip in human hair straight Yaki on April 24 2014. It arrived on Monday May 11th. First the it's just in a bag with no original package. Anyway I was so excited I took it out and put the in and as soon as I ran my fingers through it it was shedding and it continue to shed non-stop I try to contact customer service but there is no number so I emailed them and they have yet to respond to me. Internet

purchased a seven piece clip in human hair straight Yaki on April 24 2014. It arrived on Monday May  11th. First the it's just in a bag with no original package. Anyway I was so excited I took it out and put the in and as soon as I ran my fingers through it it was shedding and it continue to shed non-stop I try to contact customer service but there is no number so I emailed them and they have yet to respond to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divawigscom/internet/Divawigscom-I-purchased-a-seven-piece-clip-in-human-hair-straight-Yaki-on-April-24-2014-1146552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divawigs.com