Complaint Review: Dominos Pizza

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — crowley Texas United States of America
Dominos Pizza
910 S Crowley Rd crowley, Texas United States of America

Dominos Pizza Mark of Excellence Pizza Company Underemployment, Inadequate Compensation crowley, Texas

I've been delivering for Domino's for about 6 months now, and my car can't take it any longer. I talked to my manager and the company refuses to pay for any repairs. To make matters worse we get paid $5.50 an hour + $0.19 per mile + tips. Out of the $1.99 delivery charge on every delivery, the drivers get $0.00 of it.

I'm not a slacker, I work hard and earn my wage, yet even with tips I only make roughly $7 an hour (that's with subtracting gas, still below the minimum wage). I look for a new job daily, but still: Any man or woman who works, no matter what the job is, should be paid a living wage.

I'm filing a report because I'm tired of working hard for inadequate pay. Domino's shouldn't be allowed to get away with paying below minimum wage.

If every customer tipped, and tipped at least 10-15% it wouldn't be as big of an issue. Sadly, they don't. In fact, many feel that tipping is wrong. There are so many callous assholes in our delivery area, it makes working 40 hours delivering pizza, driving 300+ miles a week, not worth it for the compensation you receive, and the company needs to recognize this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos-Pizza/crowley-Texas-76036/Dominos-Pizza-Mark-of-Excellence-Pizza-Company-Underemployment-Inadequate-Compensation-cr-526648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominos Pizza