Complaint Review: Don Lapree The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Port Orange Florida
Don Lapree The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N. Central Ave. Suite505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World The Greatest Vitamin went Bust! Foiled by a thief: Don Lapre Phoenix Arizona

I originally signed up for the Greatest Vitamin in The World in Dec. 2006. Within 3 days I was called by Scott, representing himself as a close personal friend of Don's, and talking a good talk, to convince me, that if I was serious about this business, I should take advantage of everything that was available to help my business succeed: Upgrading the site to the (Premium VIP web site) to include the 1-800#, $75. Place additional people under my site (who order from MY site), I paid for 7 people at $12 each ($84), I was convinced to join the "Co-Op" that cost $129. The monthly hosting fee was $9.95. They guaranteed 12,000 visitors to MY web site, (during 1 year) at .20 per visitor ($2,400.), which I thought if that came as 1,000 visits per month, at least 20 would buy, and I'd make $1,000 for every 20 orders sold.....I never got any more than the 7 customers! There was LESS than 3,000 visitors to my site, and I think the last time I checked it was around August, and so that was 8 months, and less than 3,000 looked! I would have expected 8,000 visitors, and should have known it was headed down the bankrupcy trail.....If anyone is looking to be part of a class action lawsuit, against this Don Lapre, who reinvents himself, and dusts himself off, and starts over again, I caution you to think twice, he is the Teflon man!

T2m
Port Orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapree-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-The-Greatest-Vitamin-went-Bust-Foiled-by-a-th-278026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapree The Greatest Vitamin In The World