occasions

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Mitchell Indiana
Doublingstocks.com Michael Cohen Marl
Mitchell, Indiana U.S.A.

Doublingstocks.com Michael Cohen Marl Doublingstocks is a scam, Marl does not work Internet

I purchased doublingstocks.com for their newsletter and stock picks in early July. I and have yet to have one stock recommended to me. I also purchased Marl, a piece of software they claim is worth $20K but has never worked on my computer. I have sent at least 5 emails seeking technical support but have never received any help or response whatsoever. I tried to get a refund and their first response is, they need to see proof. When I sent the proof, they acknowledged the proof, but no longer heard from them. This has been going on for 2 weeks and I have even threatened to contact PayPal to see if they can do anything but they won't help until the issue has not been resolved for a much longer period of time. So I wait. I am convince this site is bogus and they have the ability to ignore all emails.

Brian
Mitchell, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doublingstockscom-Michael-Cohen-Marl/Mitchell-Indiana-47446/Doublingstockscom-Michael-Cohen-Marl-Doublingstocks-is-a-scam-Marl-does-not-work-Interne-359758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doublingstocks.com Michael Cohen Marl

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC