Complaint Review: Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry

• Reported By: Michael F — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry
6945 E. Sahuaro Drive Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry did a bad job Scottsdale, Arizona

I used Dr. Gradke and Dr. Briggs for a dental implant procedure. They didn't tell me about the new technology in dental implants and Dr. Gradke dropped the titanium down my throat during surgery (like it's funny). They are Roger Penske fanatics and whom I worked for and know (that I didn't tell them or rweally put it together).

Dr. Briggs ended the relationship after collecting my money and hungry for more money trying to do more fillings. I got a teeth whitning befor the surgery and it's like why don't you help me and whiten them after? Over all I'm upset at their crazy behavior as dentist and should pay for my teeth to be done right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Gary-M-Gradke-Briggs-Family-Dentistry/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Dr-Gary-M-Gradke-Briggs-Family-Dentistry-did-a-bad-job-Scottsdale-Arizona-821421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry