Complaint Review: Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry

6945 E. Sahuaro Drive
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

Dr. Gary M. Gradke & Briggs Family Dentistry did a bad job Scottsdale, Arizona

I used Dr. Gradke and Dr. Briggs for a dental implant procedure. They didn't tell me about the new technology in dental implants and Dr. Gradke dropped the titanium down my throat during surgery (like it's funny). They are Roger Penske fanatics and whom I worked for and know (that I didn't tell them or rweally put it together).

Dr. Briggs ended the relationship after collecting my money and hungry for more money trying to do more fillings. I got a teeth whitning befor the surgery and it's like why don't you help me and whiten them after? Over all I'm upset at their crazy behavior as dentist and should pay for my teeth to be done right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-gary-m-gradke-briggs-family-dentistry/scottsdale-arizona-85254/dr-gary-m-gradke-briggs-family-dentistry-did-a-bad-job-scottsdale-arizona-821421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content