Complaint Review: Dr. Robert Carlson

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Dr. Robert Carlson
1901 Floyd Street Suite 302 Sarasota, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 941-955-1815
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr. Robert Carlson helped me get my life back!! Sarasota Florida

*Author of original report: This was a rebuttal I sent in because someone had a bad experience with my Doctor.

*Consumer Suggestion: so far, so good but.......

*Consumer Comment: How is this a rip off

I have been a patient of Dr. Carlson for about 4 months now. In that time he has helped me loose 20 pounds, safely discontinue my anti-depressents and enjoy a full nights sleep. I turned 40 this year and was tired of being overweight and being on anti-depressents. I wanted to feel better and just regain a sense of well being. A friend of mine suggested I go to Dr. Carlson and have him do a hormone panel on my bloodwork. I wasn't supprised to find out that I was in peri-menopause. (My Mother had also started early in her 40's).

Dr. Carlson prescribed a topical hormone replacment cream for me and in as little as three days I began to notice a difference in my mood and sleeping patterns.
I want to emphasize that the type of care Dr. Carlson provides requires regular feedback from the patient because working with hormones is a very specialized type of treatment. Every patient is going to require a little something different. It is the patients responsibility to communicate with your doctor so he (or she) can fine tune your needs. This is true for both male and female patients. I know personally, because I also referred my husband and three other friends to experience the benefits from being under Dr. Carlson's care. In fact, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't try to direct someone to his office. I just want everyone to feel as great as I do!

If you want to look and feel the best you have in years (maybe ever) please call Dr. Carlson and make an appointment. It will be the best money you have ever spent on your health.

Debbie T
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Robert-Carlson/Sarasota-Florida-34212/Dr-Robert-Carlson-helped-me-get-my-life-back-Sarasota-Florida-396181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Robert Carlson

AUTHOR: Debbie T - (U.S.A.)

I don't think my letter was posted in the proper place. MY letter was meant to be a rebuttal for my Doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and someone from Orlando did not. Sorry for the confussion.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

so far, so good but.......

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

Where is the ripoff? So far it sounds like you like this doctor, which is a wonderful thing. Is there a ripoff somewhere down the line ? If so, I sure missed it.

How is this a rip off

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

That's great that you lost so much weight and feel better. Sound you you had a great experience. But how is this a rip off?