Complaint Review: Dr. Simon YU, MD

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Andrew — St. Louis Missouri U.S.A.
Dr. Simon YU, MD
10908 Schuetz Rd. Internet United States of America

Dr. Simon YU, MD Prevention and Healing, Inc. So Called New Age Doctor has assembly line style practice leading to huge bills Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dr Simon Yu Saved My Life

This doctor claims to use a combination of New Age, Chinese medicine and regular Western medicine in his practice.  He maintains a high-profile practice in St. Louis including a column in a local New Age monthly paper and local seminars which he uses to attract many patients.  It all sounds OK but when I actually went there here is what happened: a virtual army of assistants put me on an assembly line process (very unlike any chiropractor or alternative healer I have been to in 30 years) that was painful, confusing, involving MANY tests that he charged lots of money for but in many instances gave bogus or confusing results (when challenged on this he maintained "they sometimes worked" but refused to refund my money for the bogus tests) and a general atmosphere of NOT LISTENING to any patient concerns.  I went in there with 3 specific health problems - my concerns went in one ear and out the other and he diagnosed or tried to treat only 1 of them - with a schedule of drugs, supplements and "homework" procedures that were both VERY complex and very expensive - I walked out of the first visit with a bill of $700 - and projected that by the second visit alone I would have spent $1500.  Plus he recommended probable dental work that would have run $4000-10,000 - referred of course to a trio of dentists who actually take part in his weekly seminar as part of his referral network.  This looked like an endless abyss and I decided to pull the plug as soon as I got home from the 1st visit - he refunded my money from the supplements I returned and the even more far-out tests not done yet but refused to give me anything else from the first visit even though the tests came out wrong and I was not listened to and was mis-diagnosed.  I am now out $405.  I called him and discussed these issues but he was VERY hardnosed.  Let me repeat - none of these behaviors are ANYTHING like what I have experience in over 30 years of alternative practioners in all the areas he works in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Simon-YU-MD/internet/Dr-Simon-YU-MD-Prevention-and-Healing-Inc-So-Called-New-Age-Doctor-has-assembly-line-s-603015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Simon YU, MD

Dr Simon Yu Saved My Life

AUTHOR: Energy Medicine Practitioner - ()

It is very distrubing to me when people make claims against Holistic Practitioners who are helping people heal!

We live in a quick fix take a pill mind set world and when someone "spends money" their problems should go away tomorrow. And when they don't, we become discourged very quickly and jump at the first chance to point fingers and call someone a "quack, or ripoff".

I am a practitioner myself and going to Dr Yu, was the best thing I have ever done, he is brilliant behond his years, he is intutitive, he understands the human body in ways our Medicially trained Doctors would only dream of becoming.

He spent 25 years as a Millitary MD, and has been all over the world and has incountered infectious diseases from every walk of life.

You better hope he does not retire from his current position any time soon, this man is attempting to train our Medical Doctors in this country to understand "Energy Medicine" and if he retires, this country will be at a great loss!

So if you listen to this man who went to Dr Yu and is horribly disappointed, shame on you!

81% of people in this country, still believe that taking a drug or having organs removed or worse "chemo and radiation" is the way to fix their health issues, so it's no surprise that when a brillant Doctor working with Energy Medicine is put under a microscope of negative comments.

Lets face it if "Energy Medicine" is the correct way to heal the body, then that will make a lot of people "wrong" and no one wants to be wrong!

Going to preventive healing center and spending thousands of dollars to restore your health may not be for everyone, but my health is worth more  than money.

So if you have been to Doctor after Doctor and getting no where and have no quality of life, I recommend seeing what Dr Simon Yu has to say before its too late.