• Report: #1019531

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: louisarodriguez1976 — LANSING Illinois United States of America
EASY FINANCE AUTO
573 BURNHAM AVE CALUMET CITY, Illinois United States of America

EASY FINANCE AUTO MOHAMMED MABROCH-MANAGER SOLD ME A USED LEMON PROMISED TO FIX AND THEN LEFT ME TO PAY FOR A 3000.00 MOTOR CALUMET CITY , Illinois

I bought a car 10/24/12 from easy finance auto and within the first week brought the car back for some repairs and what was thought to be a easy fix. November the car spent 2 weeks with them and the shop they sent the car to. Problem still not fixed. I told them if the car was not fixable to let me choose another car or give me my 1000.00 back. they did not do that. instead kept assuring me they would get it fixed

December the car spent 2 weeks in their shop and I was call to say it was fixed and twice had to leave the car because problem not fixed.

January car still not fixed after taking to another shop and picking it up for a week with problem still ongoing as instructed by shop and by dealer.I brought car back to have them continue to figure out the problem. a check engine light. they had to go into the motor.

Feb car still in the shop needing a 3000.00 motor that the warrenty company for some reason denied.easy auto asked for 1000.00 down for another car and says I can take that car as a repo on my credit because they have no plans to either pay for repairs or pick up the car. but the car is still in my name and i have made 4 car payments on the car and on time. I held up my end of the deal

Easy auto kept assuring me this whole 4 months that they would make sure it was fixed and never once stated at anytime that if the warrenty did not pay for it that I would be on my own. They lied to me the whole 4 months and when i kept pleading for another car or my money back again over and over they told me they would make sure the check engine light was fixed. now im stuck with no car that needs a 3000.00 motor that i think they should repair. or they should give me my 1000.00 back. they took advantage of a women and lied to me the entire time about the car. I have no money to give them for another car and i am not gonna take a hit on my credit. Why dont they take a little hit and refund my down payment so i can fix the car. i would not recommend anyone go here and buy a car from them they are liars cheats,especially dont deal with them alone if you are a women. I welcome any and all questions from media or any others that may have questions,comments or legal advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EASY-FINANCE-AUTO/CALUMET-CITY-Illinois-60409/EASY-FINANCE-AUTO-MOHAMMED-MABROCH-MANAGER-SOLD-ME-A-USED-LEMON-PROMISED-TO-FIX-AND-THEN-L-1019531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EASY FINANCE AUTO