Complaint Review: EAUCTION

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Anaheim California
EAUCTION
180 So. 300 West, Ste. 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

EAuction Tutor, Aka, Pacific Webworks, Inc. Constant $49.90 charges sometimes once a day for a service that I did not purchace and am not recieving. Salt Lake City Utah

I have no idea how these people recieved my account information but they have been billing my account for awhile for $49.90 and I have not recieved any services or product or anything. I have gone as far as to cancel my bank card in an attempt to stop the charges. I would still like to file a report and if this goes to court I would like to see all of the charges made against my account and the accounts of others get reimbursed by the company responcible.

Jacob
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAUCTION/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/EAuction-Tutor-Aka-Pacific-Webworks-Inc-Constant-4990-charges-sometimes-once-a-day-f-318180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAUCTION