Complaint Review: ECONO LODGE ATLANTA, GA

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:miami Florida
ECONO LODGE ATLANTA, GA
1360 VIRGINIA AVENUE ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

ECONO LODGE ATLANTA, GA MAKING EXCESSIVE CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD & NO RESERVATIONS MADE! ripoff ATLANTA Georgia

I made reservations to stay at this hotel and when I get there I have no reservations made, since apparently the hotel said the credit card I used was no good. It was late and there were rooms available so I decided to stay there for the weekend.

Once the weekend is over I pay the hotel bill with another card. I get home and the credit card company calls me up to check up on some risky activity. The Econo lodge ended up charging me 10 times on my credit card - that they said was no good.

Now they manager is acting all crazy and does not act to give me my credit.

Still trying to get my credit from the bastards!!

Yamille
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECONO-LODGE-ATLANTA-GA/ATLANTA-Georgia/ECONO-LODGE-ATLANTA-GA-MAKING-EXCESSIVE-CHARGES-ON-CREDIT-CARD-NO-RESERVATIONS-MADE-r-55433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECONO LODGE ATLANTA, GA