Complaint Review: EDA - Enhanced Debt Assistance

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:Harper Woods Michigan
EDA - Enhanced Debt Assistance
701 W. Pipeline Rd Hurst, Texas U.S.A.

EDA - Enhanced Debt Assistance Hurst Texas

*Consumer Comment: also see Report #246056 same company

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I used to work for this company

In November 2006 I entered into an agreement with the Enhanced Debt Assistance Program, a program designed to assist women in consolidating their debt. I was told that within 36 months I would be debt free. After signing paperwork giving permission for automatic withdrawls from my personal bank account they began taking money from my account monthly but never once made any contact with the creditors to discuss payment arrangements or settlement or bill consolidatiion. EDA told me creditors would stop calling after entering into this contract with them and that all transactions would go through them. Paula Ditto, my assigned account representative, never returned any of my calls and her assistant (Favio Armendatiz & Rosa Rodrigues) always indicated that she was "in a meeting" but they would leave her a message to return my call. She NEVER did.

I had a judgement against me and I am now in the process of going to court to stop a garnishment.

Hopefullly knowing this information will prevent someone else from being blinded by this company's promises.

Barbara
Harper Woods, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDA-Enhanced-Debt-Assistance/Hurst-Texas-76053/EDA-Enhanced-Debt-Assistance-Hurst-Texas-282192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDA - Enhanced Debt Assistance

also see Report #246056 same company

AUTHOR: Not A Happy Camper - (U.S.A.)

For more information see Report: #246056 : Enhanced Debt Assistance - E.D.A. Group - The First Time U.S. Credit Management
Category: Credit & Debt Services

Enhanced Debt Assistance - The E.D.A. Group It Used To Be Before It Went Bankrupt The First Time US Credit Management debt settlement, debt help, rip off, dishonest Irving Texas

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to work for this company

AUTHOR: Ann - (U.S.A.)

I used to work for this company. Paula spent so much time on her cell phone that customers were not taken care of in a timely manner, if at all. I left because of all the complaints I heard from customers about phone calls not being returned and emails. I don't believe the customers got the service they thought they were going to get. Bad mangement is the problem with this company. The customers deserve to be treated better. Not like EDA does to them.