Complaint Review: EDP REPORTING - edpreporting.com

EDP REPORTING - edpreporting.com
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDP REPORTING - edpreporting.com where did my money go, ripoff! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Kim Thats Only If You Choose To Go Through It

Hello and why is this only thing i could find for EDP REPORTING? I found out to day like the rest of you I too had two debts of 159.95 and now my count is over drawn.I did not autherize this nor did I apply for any credit cards!! I have had the same 2 for some time and do not need a pre paid card thats what a savings is for.

These debts were just a few days apart and the dates that edp gives where from the begining of deceber, it is now one mounth later. The funds for this company were just now avalible, do they watch your acount?

I seen here that someone here had done something with cash net my husband did to some time ago, how ever my acount has changed since. I am woundering how these people got my checking information!

Lets just pretend and say i did apply why would they take it twice? Anyway I am in hopes this is something my bank and take care of and I have printed a few of your testimonails to take with me to my bank. PLease email me with any info u may have on this at (((email redacted))) If my bank will not take care of this i guess i have to go through what u went throgh which sounds like so far we have gotten no where.

thanx

Kim
murphy, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-REPORTING-edpreportingcom/internet/EDP-REPORTING-edpreportingcom-where-did-my-money-go-ripoff-Internet-229862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP REPORTING - edpreporting.com

Kim Thats Only If You Choose To Go Through It

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

Kim, I do understand your faustration and I do apologize, everyone has the right to vent but sometimes to much venting doesn't help the situation, May I suggest to you if you really want a solution please give Debbie a call at 818-487-0672 exit 141.
I can't make you call her but if I didn't think she could help I would suggest it to you.

Good Luck