Complaint Review: EGA Armani - Emporio Collection Italian

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
EGA Armani - Emporio Collection Italian
Westbrook Mall - Calgary Calgary, Alberta Canada

EGA Armani - Emporio Collection Italian scam artist selling Armani Jackets in the parking lots, ripoff Calgary Alberta

*General Comment: in College Park Maryland area

I was asked by a guy for directions to the Calgary airport. After giving the directions to him he started a friendly chat and explained me the purpose of his trip to Calgary (we were in the Parking lot at Westbrook mall). He told me that he was an "Armani" representative and he had a fashion show the night before.

He also mentioned to me that he didn't want to take all the clothing he was carrying with him back to Italy. He proceeded then to show me some leather jackets that according to him were from the "Emporio" collection 2006 and worth more than 1000$CAN each. He also said that he had many of them at home and since summer was approaching in Italy therefore nobody would be interested there.

He asked me for $CAN 900 and he would give them to me (3 jackets). He also said that he didn't like the idea of doing business on the street but he had this time constraint for going to the airport, he indeed showed me plane tickets and passport. I accepted and bought them. After the purchase I went home and did some research and found out that these were facked Armani jackets and this guy is a "scam artist".

He is really professional on this and the leather jackets are actually vinyl-leather and to be honest are nicely made and can fool anyone who is not knowledable. As a refference this guy dresses very smart, he has an strong italian accent, he introduced to me as Vincenzo (he had bussiness cards), he is around 5ft 11" (178 cms) medium built, around 40 - 45 yrs old, dark hair, italian/mediterranean look.

Jose
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGA-Armani-Emporio-Collection-Italian/Calgary-Alberta/EGA-Armani-Emporio-Collection-Italian-scam-artist-selling-Armani-Jackets-in-the-parking-188043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGA Armani - Emporio Collection Italian

#1 General Comment

in College Park Maryland area

AUTHOR: Fox - ()

OCTOBERthe 10th 2013 I was approached by the same man in the College Park Maryland area why I was at the ATM.after conducting my business with Bank of America I went to my car and a gentleman pull me over with the same memo. He offered 7 jackets for $400. since I didn't buy.He

down to $400 for 7 jackets I offered him 200 he said 250.I proceeded to get my phone's doing internet search when I did that he got upset. I did not buy the jacket.  Be careful.

FOX