Complaint Review: EMarket Research Group

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Hamilton Ohio
EMarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

EMarket Research Group ripoff fraud non-response dishonest online ipod free offer Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Hopes Dashed

*Author of original report: Hopes Dashed

*Author of original report: We Have Contact!!!!

*Author of original report: Some conact made!

I am another sucker who fell for the free Ipod offer from the emarket research group. I have completed all of the required offers and still have not revceived credit for the offers. I have contacted them numerouse times via email and have recieved no response.

I am planning to contact each of the companies who have offers listed on the website to encourage them not to associate themselves with an organization such as this. I would encourage anyone else to do the same.

I will file a complaint as described in many of the other posts here.

I also will call the Emarket Research Group contact numbers and begin faxing them to see if I get any response.

Andrew
Hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2005 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/EMarket-Research-Group-ripoff-fraud-non-response-dishonest-online-ipod-free-offer-Delray-B-128537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarket Research Group

Hopes Dashed

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

OK - I'm really a sucker after all. Following the initial success in receiving credit for the completed offers, I was told to allow 4/5 weeks for shipping of my iPod. Maybe that was a typo and should have read 45 weeks?

I have waited patiently for 6 weeks and still no parcel - I have started the process of emailing and calling again, maybe there's a perfectly reasonable explaination for all this.....

Hopes Dashed

We Have Contact!!!!

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

I received a message from Customer support last week advising me to fax in the evidence that I have successfully completed the remaining 2 offers. I faxed them the evidence and within 24hrs received an email and a voice mail informing me that they have credited my account and ordered my iPod.

I just have to wait 4/5 weeks for the delivery of it...I have to say that once I found Ripoffreport.com, which explained how to contact the Emarket Research Group, I have made great progress in dealing with them.

The Customer Services people I have spoken to have been very coureous and helpful.

Unfortunately I think that the business relies on the diffficulty in contacting them to make it a profitable business - - if I hadn't stumbled upon Ripoffreport.com I would probably have given up on my free iPod.

I'll keep you posted on whether or not I receive my iPod.

Some conact made!

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

I was able to get some person to person contact last week after several rounds of phone-tag. The people I spoke with were very helpful and asked me to check back in a couple of weeks to allow the maximum time for the offers to be recorded. I verified today that the 8 week maximum period has just elapsed - so Monday morning I'll start the calling again to get the proof of completion.
The guy I finally spoke with person to person could not have been more helpful - maybe they aren't as bad as I initially feared.
Watch this space for an update....