controlling

• Submitted: Sat, February 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 05, 2005

• Reported By:gainesville Florida
EMarketResearchGroup Emarket Research Incentive Reward
200 Bristol Court GREENVILLE, North Carolina U.S.A.

EMarketResearchGroup Emarket Research Incentive Reward RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF GREENVILLE North Carolina

*Author of original report: I wouldn't call it totally free.

Hello to all frustrated patrons,

I just got done filing with BBB, NC & FL attorney general. I completed all my offers in mid-October. Since October, I qualified for all offers and have been stuckin the "Fulfillment in progress" - meaning that all they have to do is send me my gift card.

I never knew that it would take 8 weeks (and counting) to package and ship a gift card????

I have contacted the company via e-mail, regular mail, and phone since October and have not once received any correspondence from them.

I have not been rude at all to the folks when I have tried contacting them, yet they do not respond.

I will keep yall posted as to whether or not I hear back from the customer reps.

Take care yall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2005 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarketResearchGroup-Emarket-Research-Incentive-Reward/GREENVILLE-North-Carolina-33433/EMarketResearchGroup-Emarket-Research-Incentive-Reward-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-GREENVILLE-Nor-131106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarketResearchGroup Emarket Research Incentive Reward

I wouldn't call it totally free.

AUTHOR: Rahim - (U.S.A.)

I received my $500 gift card today. It took a lot out of me to get this card, so I wouldn't call it totally free.

Best of Luck