Complaint Review: ENERBANK

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: ROBERTR — LAS VEGAS Nevada
ENERBANK
1245 Brickyard Road Salt Late City, Utah USA

ENERBANK Sent $5,000.00 Cetified Bank Check to their headquarters but no Response back from Lender Salt Late City Utah

*UPDATE Employee: EnerBank Response

I had work down in July, 2013 by a energy saving company whcih uses the name Energy 1. They arranged a loan via my home phone to Enerbank, I spoke to an agent she told me I had 18 months to pay off $5460.00 or I would have to start sending in payments from a payment booklet i have recieved. I send a payment of $100 and in February sent in a certified bank check of $5,000. I have a current balance of $360.00 which I plan tp payoff 31 Mar 14. I got one letter thus far after first payment reminding me of the pay off deadline to avoid interest on my loan but no acknowledgement of the $5,000 payment which I feel is very strange after making a sizable payment. My belief they are not happy when people pay off their loans prior to the deadline depriving them  of pying high interest rates on your remaining balance, So my ony complaint they should acknowledge a large payment by sending a letter out to at least know they have recieved your payment. Robert R Las Vegas,Nevada 89117 Energy one I feel also charged an exorbitant amount for the work they performed but thats another issue. Both these companies have a close relationship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENERBANK/Salt-Late-City-Utah/ENERBANK-Sent-500000-Cetified-Bank-Check-to-their-headquarters-but-no-Response-back-fr-1134908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENERBANK

EnerBank Response

AUTHOR: Andy - ()

A representative of EnerBank has contacted this customer directly to address his concerns. We are in the process of providing monthly statements in place of "Same-as-Cash" reminder letters and coupon books, as well as implementing new ways to communicate online with all of our customers. We sincerely apologize for any difficulty we may have caused you. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please feel free to call us at 1-888-390-1220 Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET so that we can assist you with any additional questions or concerns. EnerBank USA maintains an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau, and to us even one unhappy customer is one too many.