Complaint Review: EPIC 5.1 CUSTOM AUDIO

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:PHOENIX Arizona
EPIC 5.1 CUSTOM AUDIO
FAKE - 12621 N FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

EPIC 5.1 CUSTOM AUDIO SOLD ME FAKE "DIGITAL SURROUND SYSTEM" Scottsdale Arizona

I have seen similar reports . . . I was pulling out from making a deposit at the Wells Fargo on 48th Street and Ray. Two guys in a pickup truck, "Chris Tedesco" and "Lewy" convinced me to pull over to take a look at what they had for Father's Day. The only reason I gave him the time of day is because he looked familiar to me. I assured them that I had no where near the amount of cash that they could possibly want for a set of "awesome digital surround sound speakers" that retail for $1999.

They seemed like very nice friendly guys and managed to convinced me to go back to the ATM and pull out $200. I normally do not have this kind of money in my account!!! What a shame that I had my daughter's birthday money in there. I figured that I could turn around and sell them if worse came to worse. They were in brand new packaging with the MSRP on them. What a fool I was.

He even went as far as to say that since he owned Custom Audio that he was going to give me a Free Lifetime warranty that would normally cost $500. He wrote on the back of his "business card" to enter "customaudioEpic5.1-HA-7071". What a bunch of hogwash that was too! Unbelievable!! I have contacted him via his "work phone number" which is a cell phone. I told him that I was a mother of three and my husband has been unemployed since August.

I assured him that I had not opened the box and to please just do the right thing and trade for my money back. He didn't care a bit and told me to stop my b*tching and that he would never have spent his last $200! What a creep. Oh and I when I told him that my husband was going to kill me he said "Well, that's his choice." Nice.

I sure hope he pays for this. I am in no position to be out $200. He is a heartless SOB. I don't have time in my life for this but something needs to be done about these guys! :(

Won't be fooled again
PHOENIX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPIC-51-CUSTOM-AUDIO/Scottsdale-Arizona/EPIC-51-CUSTOM-AUDIO-SOLD-ME-FAKE-DIGITAL-SURROUND-SYSTEM-Scottsdale-Arizona-463546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPIC 5.1 CUSTOM AUDIO