Complaint Review: EZ GRANT PRO

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: Jeanie — Yuma Arizona USA
EZ GRANT PRO
1914 E. 9400 S. st433 Sandy, Utah United States of America

EZ GRANT PRO Lead Source Solutions 2008 Very MISLEADING! ROBBED MY BANK ACCOUNT! FRAUD! Company needs to be shut DOWN! Sandy Utah

My husband wanted to order this CD just to get the information on the grants and so I ordered it for him online for $1.97 which was all it said would cost us. Well guess what a few days later I looked into my bank account online and BAM... $78.75 was taken out by EZ GRANT PRO so I called my banker then called EZ GRANT PRO whom I did talk to an idiot! He said well that's our monthly fee. Well they don't mention that when you sign up for the CD! Yes they are giving my $78.75 back as they say by the 2nd of September of 2009, we will see. I am pressing charges if not . I then asked for my $1.97 back, also he said no that they had sent out the CD already. I said well I haven't received the CD either so I will get that $1.97 back too as I will press criminal changers against EZ GRANT PRO! This so called company should be shut down IMMEDITELY. How come it's still up and running is what I want to know???

A Very PISSED Off YUMAN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-GRANT-PRO/Sandy-Utah-84093/EZ-GRANT-PRO-Lead-Source-Solutions-2008-Very-MISLEADING-ROBBED-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-FRAUD-Co-488356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ GRANT PRO