Complaint Review: Ebillit- Aol

• Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:san diego California
Ebillit- Aol
Ebillit.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ebillit- Aol ebillit billing service for aol who billed me $160 in three months. Could it be: ILD Teleservices & AOL are PARTNERS IN CRIME! Exact same billing months. Ebillit Internet

Three months ago, I started to get charges for aol services thru ebillit ($160 total), by my phone carrier SBC (with phony ILD telecommunications bill too- read report on ILD.) WHen I called 3 mos ago, they said I never cancelled my aol services after my free 90 day trial period. So,needless to say,I cancelled cuz my computer is completely broken and nothookedup!

Next month I received another bill. Called, complained and cancelled again. This month, another bill. I was outraged. Called ebillit and demanded to speak to a supervisor. THey had to "pull my file" and put me thru the ringer with varifying address, passwords,etc. Hung up. This time, operator b!@#$ said my (real) account had been cancelled but I had a second account (invented by ebillit/aol, of course) which had not been cancelled. That's what my bill was for. I demanded a refund & that account closed. She told me a "sufficient amount" will be refunded to my phone company, SBC. I asked her the amount, she said, it's confidential cuz that was not my aol account.(But she's giving me the refund in my account???) Hung up. Round 3:operator guy told me i had THREE accounts closed. Spoke to supervisor, finally. Very helpful. Refund should be confirmed by sbc in 7-10 days. P.S. Could it be: ILD & AOL are PARTNERS IN CRIME??? Exact same billing months.

Trin
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2005 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebillit-Aol/nationwide/Ebillit-Aol-ebillit-billing-service-for-aol-who-billed-me-160-in-three-months-Could-it-160060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebillit- Aol