Avenue

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Shorewood Illinois
Echostar Satellite - Dish Network
PO Box 9033 Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network (Echostar) Littleton, COEchostar Satellite I was lied to by Dish Network I was told that by law I could cancel my Dish Network contract in the first three days and when I called to cancel within the first 24 hours I was told that I was misinformed by both the sales person and the installer Littleton Colorado

I called Dish Network on May 31, 2007 to inquire about switching from cable to Dish Network, but I was worried about getting into a long term contract. The sales representative told me that I would have three days to cancel my contract after installation. When I called to cancel in the first 24 hours I was told that I could not cancel my contract and I had to pay $240.00 to get out of my contract. I was lied to and now I am concerned that they will charge me what ever they wish to for the next 1 months and I will have no recourse.

Jennifer
Shorewood, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Echostar-Satellite-Dish-Network/Littleton-Colorado-80160/Dish-Network-Echostar-Littleton-COEchostar-Satellite-I-was-lied-to-by-Dish-Network-I-w-252040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Echostar Satellite - Dish Network