Complaint Review: Educational Funding Company

• Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Brownsville Texas United States of America
Educational Funding Company
4740 Chevy Chase Dr. Chevy Chase, Maryland United States of America

Educational Funding Company They make unauthorized charges to my credit card. Don't want to stop. Chevy Chase, Maryland

My 2 little kids stopped taking karate classes since february, since we returned to Mexico. Since february, I asket the karate school to stop the charges to my credit card. They told me the name of a company I should contact to stop the payments. I contacted them, send them the information they requested to cancel my payments, and so far, after 3 months, they're still charging my credit card.

This company, Educational Funding Company and their owners, Nicholas Kokinos, John Cokinos, Mark Cokinos have many complaints in several websites. Just google Educational Funding Company and you'll see what I'm talking about. They have an "F" on the BBB, the worst calification possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Educational-Funding-Company/Chevy-Chase-Maryland-20815/Educational-Funding-Company-They-make-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Dont-want-731169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Educational Funding Company