Complaint Review: Educational Funding Company

• Educational Funding Company
    4740 Chevy Chase Dr # 200
    Chevy Chase, Maryland
    United States of America

Educational Funding Company dropkicks you with their martial art billing scam! Chevy Chase , Maryland

For Several months this company has been double billing me for my son's Tae Kwon Do classes. We finally reached them last month and they said they were billing me for someone in NYC with the same last name--then asked if we were related and if I should be paying for them.

After explaining that I was not the TKD school (which is really great) refunded the money and the billing company said they had resolved the solution.

Fast forward to this month and I am again double-billed!!

I am speaking with the school next month and telling them I no longer want to be billed by this company and if not they will lose my business. I hope this gets them to stop doing business with such a disreputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/educational-funding-company/chevy-chase-maryland-20815/educational-funding-company-dropkicks-you-with-their-martial-art-billing-scam-chevy-chas-739339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content