Complaint Review: Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com
4061 N. Main Street - #110 Racine, Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Phone: 262-639-2139
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com I placed an cancelled an online order within 10 minutes, they charged me a "cancellation" fee of 5% for nothing! Racine Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: eFaucets.com is #1 in my book. I use them at least once a week for plumbing jobs.

I had construction going on at my house and I needed a certain faucet ASAP. I ordered a faucet on their online store. Their website states that orders typically ship within 24-48 hours of receipt of an order. I called within 10 minutes of placing the order to check when the order would be shipped. The customer service woman said that the faucet was not in stock and it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery.

I then immediately cancelled the order stating that I could not wait that long to receive my order. She said that she would cancel the order and that my credit card would not be charged. I called again later that same day to confirm the order was cancelled. The next day I received an email stating that I was being charged a 5% cancellation fee.

I responded and said that I was told that I would not be charged anything since nothing was done on my order. They then said that they had put my order on a truck and had to remove it and put it back into inventory, when I said that I was told the faucet was not even in stock, they said that they had to charge me because they processed the charge and refund on my credit card and there were fees associated with that. When I called my credit card company and confirmed there were no charges associated with that, they then said that I cancelled the order because I found it cheaper elsewhere, which was another false statememt that they made up.

I have all this documented in emails back and forth. I did find the faucet in stock at another company, but paid the exact same price - so if they would have had it in stock I would not have cancelled the order. I think they are trying to scam me out of $13.85 - it is not a large amount, but I am not paying it on principle. They did absolutely nothing and should not get paid for that.

Tired of ripoffs
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Efaucetscom-Or-Eimprovementscom/Racine-Wisconsin-53402/Efaucetscom-Or-Eimprovementscom-I-placed-an-cancelled-an-online-order-within-10-minutes-302283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Efaucets.com Or Eimprovements.com

AUTHOR: Toni_da_plumber - (U.S.A.)

I use eFaucets.com at least once a week for my plumbing business. they have been nothing but friendly and easy to deal with. their prices are very competive, their employees are super friendly and shipping is always very, very fast. Better than my local Ferguson on price and speed. the only comment i have about their cancellation fee is that is probably because they are so fast at shipping. I've never had an order with them that didn't ship the same day and I always get the order at my door within just a few days. I had one problem where a Kohler sink i ordered arrived damaged at my customer's front door and it was very embarassing. eFaucets without asking spoke to my customer directly and assured them they would receive a replacement sink with Next Day Air to make up for the damage shipment caused by the shipper. So, they picked up the cost of next day air without me even asking, plus they gave me a 10% discount, which I passed on to my customer of course. In the end, both me and the customer where surpised that a online company would go so far just to make us feel good about the purchase. Kohler's customer support wasn't even this good. AAA+++ to eFaucets.com and their super friendly crew of girls answering the phones.

Toni, Master Plumber, Brooklyn, NY