Complaint Review

Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Other Spain Phone:

Category:
Door to Door Sales

El Gordo Loteria Primitiva Total Scam. Ripoff! Madrid Spain

I received a letter from these people telling me i won a lotto, but I never entered any international lotto. It told meto contact Simon Lucas, the manager of Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.. My letter even had the signature to the vice president whose name is Jose Luis Miguel. I thought this was kinda fishy so I checked it out on the internet.

I was soo glad to see that ripoff had several reports about this scam. Thank you for all the information. Please be very careful of all the scams going on. Don't be too hasty to believe anything you hear or read.

Anne
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Total-Scam-Ripoff-Madrid-Spain-127051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva