Complaint Review: Elizabeth Kraus

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Elizabeth Kraus
myUsearch.com Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Elizabeth Kraus, MyUsearch.com This editor is disguisting. She cheated me out of money. Never answered my e-mails and was rude, pasive, incompetent and vindictive. HORRIBLE PERSON - HORRIBLE COMPANY Boulder Colorado

*General Comment: Elizabeth Kraus is a very honest person!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have never hired anyone by that name

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I do not know anyone by this name -- If you think I owe you money please contact me

The owner and founder of this company - editor, Elizabeth Kraus who used to be known as Elizabeth Kudner stole money from me in addition to taking my ideas. She refused to offer me compensation and treats her staff like garbage. She's manipulative, cunning and spiteful.

myUsearch.com should fail and never be heard from again. She doesn't deserve anything but ugliness----horrible person/horrible website/horrible services.

Lorna
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Kraus/Boulder-Colorado/Elizabeth-Kraus-MyUsearchcom-This-editor-is-disguisting-She-cheated-me-out-of-money-Ne-465033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Kraus

#1 General Comment

Elizabeth Kraus is a very honest person!

AUTHOR: Sheila Lamont - (United States of America)

I am an attorney and have known and worked with Elizabeth Kraus for several years.  Her personal and professional ethics, as well as her standards for doing business, are impeccable and it can be verified that no one named Lorna was every employed by her company.    Sheila Lamont

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have never hired anyone by that name

AUTHOR: Elizabeth Kraus - (United States of America)

I do not know who this person is nor do I even know anyone by the name of Lorna. We have never neglected to pay our employees or bloggers and I believe this is a hoax.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Elizabeth K - (U.S.A.)

Hi Lorna.

I am very sorry if I or anyone at myUsearch.com has done anything to upset you. Unfortunately I do not know anyone by the name of Lorna and I don't believe we have any outstanding invoices from our bloggers, so I'm not sure what could have possibly provoked this, nor do I know how I could remedy this situation. I try very hard to be responsive and supportive of my bloggers, so if you are writing under an alias and I have done anything unknowingly to upset you, please let me know. Please contact blog@myUsearch.com if you have any issues that need to be resolved.