Complaint Review: Emarketresearchgroup - Getspecialgifts.com

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Tualatin Oregon
Emarketresearchgroup - Getspecialgifts.com
www.emarketresearchgroup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Emarketresearchgroup Aka Getspecialgifts.com rip-off! They offer a free dell laptop - its a scam, stay away!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripped of bygetspecialgifts

About two months ago, I received a pop-up on my computer for a free Dell laptop. I foolishly decided to go for the offer because I was in desperate need of a new computer.

To receive a free laptop, you were to fill out 6 offers from various companies. Once the sponsors verified that you did indeed fill out their offer, you were to be given the free gift.

At first I only filled out 4 offers that were valid. So I went ahead and did two more. I would check their system (which by the way is impossible to find). The only reason I found the website again, was because it popped up again on my computer.

So I went ahead and did 3 more offers so I would be sure to get the laptop. Afterall, spending $20-30 bucks for a free laptop seemed okay to me.

Fast forward to today. I have emailed them attempted to locate a number for them, threatened them. Not one response. The only thing that has changed, is that now on my redemption page it sais that they have not heard from the sponsors.

Funny, because a couple weeks ago they heard from 4 of them and now magically they aren't giving a number. Just that they are waiting for the sponsors. I think this is bs. I think they have heard back and now they are going to try and stall until the redemption period runs out.

I know this is probably a guy working out of his living room scamming people to visit his affiliate links so he can make a quick buck.

I think its sick. He or she is praying on the desperate. I am going to contact everyone of those affiliates and make sure the sob gets banned.

Stacey
Tualatin, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarketresearchgroup-Getspecialgiftscom/nationwide/Emarketresearchgroup-Aka-Getspecialgiftscom-rip-off-They-offer-a-free-dell-laptop-its-116112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarketresearchgroup - Getspecialgifts.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ripped of bygetspecialgifts

AUTHOR: Ziahlita - (U.S.A.)

i was promised a 75 dollars footlocker gift card to do a survey in which I joined bmg and I did not hear anything else from them.