Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Titusville Florida
Emusic.com
www.emusic.com Titusville, Florida U.S.A.

Emusic.com emusic.com charges for "free songs" Titusville Florida

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Emusic.com

Emusic.com charged me 9.99 for there free songs, then turned around and never responded to there "customer service" email. I did some digging on this company and I found out that David Pakman is the president and CEO of the company and I found his email address and I also found a phone number that's not an '800' number all of this right off of this WONDERFUL website!

I emailed David and copied Stacy and within 5 minutes I get another automated statement saying that they would break there no refund policy and refund my money with in 5 - 7 business days. I guess time will tell if I get the money back or not.

David Pakman's email is david@emusic.com
Stacey Mangual is the Customer Service Lead and her direct email is
smangual@emusic.com

The phone number is 212-201-9240 press the option for the directory and press 725 to get to David Pakman, I have not called yet but if I don't get the refund you better believe I will be!

I really hope this information helps others as I know emusic owes others a far greater amount of money!!!

Jon
Titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/Titusville-Florida-32796/Emusiccom-emusiccom-charges-for-free-songs-Titusville-Florida-326154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com

UPDATE: Emusic.com

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Well the money was deposited just like they said it would took about 4 days to hit the account. Finally some justice for the little guys out there!