Complaint Review: Enoch Tan MindReality Website

Nationwide Singapore
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Enoch Tan Mind Reality Website, Enoch Tan does not give possibility to cancel membership and monthly payments to his website Singapore

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Clickbank

I am trying to cancel my membership on Enoch Tan's website. There is a title "cancel membership", but when you click on it you get a long letter explaining why you should stay, with an option "contact me" at the end. I sent an email saying I wished to cancel my membership and automatic monthly payments of 29.95 USD. I received a reply which was exactly the same document saying why I should stay.

I sent a second email asking him to cancel my membership immediately. Since then I got no answer but I can still login on his website. My name appears, even though I erased it from my personal details. My debit card no with which the payments are made does not appear on any page.

Although I have nothing to say against what Enoch Tan provides for the price he asks, I find it unacceptable that once you are a member you cannot get out. His advertisement for membership is misleading because he says that you are free to stop at any moment. He even says that if you are not 100% happy with his writings and advice he will refund you. I am not asking so much; just to get out.

Micheline
Munster Western Australia
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enoch-Tan-MindReality-Website/nationwide/Enoch-Tan-Mind-Reality-Website-Enoch-Tan-does-not-give-possibility-to-cancel-membership-a-386617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enoch Tan MindReality Website

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Clickbank

AUTHOR: Heart Wrench - (U.S.A.)

Enoch Tan's orders are processed through a third party--Clickbank.

When you subscribed, you received a confirmation email from Clickbank with information on how to cancel your membership, among other info.

In short, find that email, click on the correct link and cancel your membership.

It is easy and automated. I did it a few months ago.

soap