Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent a Car

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Chula Vista California
Enterprise Rent a Car
320 North Hunter Street Stockton, California United States of America

Enterprise Rent a Car Enterprise charged me an additional, non-refundable fee of $200 becausse I was returning the vehicle to a different city but in the same state. Stockton, California

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I used Enterprise on-line to rent a standard size vehicle for $45.00 per day with unlimited mileage if traveling in the same state (California).  When I went to pick up the vehicle at the Enterprise office in Stockton, CA I was told I had to pay an additional, non-refundable fee of $200.00.  The manager told me this was because I was returning the vehicle to another city (Chula Vista) and it was a fleet loss for them.  She also tried to tell me that I did not mark a correct box on the online form.  While I was talking with her I retyped a new reservation online and the exact amount of $45.00 per day showed up.  She then told me that the additional fee varies day to day and I still had to pay the $200.00.

Of course she was much to busy to actually spend some time with me because the people calling on the phone had first priority to her.  The rest of the employees were much to busy laughing and talking about their personal business.  Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service skills!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car/Stockton-California-91910/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car-Enterprise-charged-me-an-additional-non-refundable-fee-of-200-bec-1035692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent a Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Robin,

Weve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.
When emailing, please list Reference Number 130320-005384 in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Respectfully,